Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

I have been so busy since Halloween. I figured I would let you all see what I was for Halloween and how I decorated my yard this year. Right now I am looking up Christmas crafts, listening to Christmas music, and putting up my Christmas Decor. Tree is up right now but it is not decorated yet. When I get everything done I will post my Christmas Decor pictures.

So here is the husband...he was a undertaker/grim reaper.
I was a living dead girl....I even made my neck up like it was slashed. 
And drum roll......here is my masterpiece...MY YARD


I hope you all love the photos. I want to dedicate some time now to my crafty side. I love to draw and make crafts. I have been gone from that for a long while and have been craving to bring out my artsy side once again. I am even thinking about selling some items on etsy. I hope I take some time to fulfill this urge. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment