Saturday, October 29, 2011

Addicted

So I have decided to look into Pinterest. I wanted to see what all the buzz was about. Well, now I'm addicted to it. CRAP!!! I love making little boards and pinning pictures and videos. I love sharing my own awesome pictures that I have found and I have taken. I can't stop this insanity. I have been pinning like a maniac. Now it is 4:10 am  and I have been pinning since midnight. I'm totally sick. I have so much to do in a couple hours. Such as go grocery shopping, carve 6 pumpkins, clean my house, and set the rest of my yard up for the tricker treaters to walk though on Halloween, all with my husband that is sound asleep in our soft, comfy, fluffy bed. I do our yard up big on Halloween a full graveyard equipped with Zombies, larvae bags, grim reaper, skeletons, tombstones, rats, pumpkins, severed head, and of course cobwebs. Soooo, I need to sleep but I can't I am freakin wide awake typing this and wanting to get back to Pinterest. AaaaHhhhhhh......ok...im ok....lol I am going to straighten my house in just a moment, make my menu out for this week....try to be productive while messing on Pinterest. LOL I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post some Halloween Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment