Sunday, March 20, 2011

Little by little

I just got off the scale I am down another 2 lbs. I am officially down 29 lbs in 2 months. I am struggling with the thought of only 2 lbs a week. I on one hand am ecstatic at I have lost this much so far but on the other hand I just want to be at my goal weight of 135.   I keep telling myself that I didn't gain all the weight overnight and it is not gonna come off overnight. Last year when I was doing P90X I would have rejoiced for 2 lb weight loss every week. Since I cut portion sizes and worked my butt off for a year and managed to lose 40 lbs. I will probably be there in another month. So 3 months instead of a year to lose 40 lbs. I just have to keep my head right. I have been craving Pizza Hut Pan pizza with canadian bacon, pineapple and some mushrooms. But I can not have that bread cause of the carbs. So, I will just have to wait till next year to enjoy a slice. Willpower has never been something I excelled at but I will have to change that. I will be at my goal weight by the end of the year. I just have to set my mind to it and do not stray from my plan. Off to have a pancake with sugar free strawberry preserves....yummy breakfast. Have a good day everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you! I want the weight to come off quick too but it doesn't seem to want to do what I want LOL. Darn! It takes time but I will have to say that it comes off quicker than most other plans but never quick enough : ) Have a great day and cograts on the 2 lbs loss!

    ReplyDelete