Sunday, March 27, 2011

Temptation and I lost 5 lbs!!!

I just stepped off the scale and I am 5 lbs lighter than last week. That makes a total of 34 lbs shed in 9 weeks. I am starting to run out of clothes to wear. I have boxed up all my fat clothes and have decided to donate some and sell the rest at consignment. I plan on buying just a few new items because I do not know how long I will be in those clothes before I am swimming in them also. I have never lost this much weight this fast in my life. I worked my butt off last year to lose a total of 40 lbs and here I am in 9 weeks 34 lbs lighter. I love MEDIFAST!! So, my friend was having this tastefully simple party last night tons of CARBS!!! I decided before hand that I was gonna eat my lean and green right before heading over there and then take my trusty Oatmeal Raisin Bar for support. As they passed around plate after plate of chips and beer bread all accompanied by cream cheese laden dips, I calmly just passed each plate on to the next guest not even thinking about indulging for a second. Next, the pass around came to dessert the same thing happened and I whipped out my bar. I had water to drink the whole night and I was perfectly fine. My friend was actually amazed that I didn't sample one thing. There was another lady that was supposed to be there that was on Medifast also but she thought temptation was too great so she didn't end up coming to the party. I am learning that if you give know what to do and plan for situations like this there is no reason that you can't hang out with friends....Even at a CARB laden party!!! I have learned so much so far from Medifast and I will continue to put those lessons to use now, until i reach my goal weight, and beyond. I will be back at my skinny self once again and this time I plan on staying there!!! Have a great day and Keep up the good work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment