Monday, April 4, 2011

Hamburger and Green Beans

I have been doing good on my weight loss so far but a craving for a burger has been strong for the last couple weeks. So...we were supposed to have meatloaf with green beans but it turned into a hamburger and green beans. The sun was shining outside yesterday so we decided to grill a burger. We had sugar free ketchup, lite mayo, tomato, and a small slice of red onion on my burger. I finished the meal off with the rest of my green with green beans. I have to get in the groove of taking pictures of my food. I just devoured the burger because I was looking so forward to it. So...I took no picture to post on here. LOL I am happy that I am down another 2 lbs. That is a total of 36 lbs in 10 weeks. The best lifestyle change that we have done so far. I have to start back in at least 3 days a week with my yoga. I had been doing yoga for a week straight and then I pulled something in my lower back. I have been doing nothing for about 3 weeks now. I gotta get back into it because that is a intricate part into my lifestyle change. Learning a new way of eating is one thing but getting off my butt and exercising is also an important part also. I love yoga so that is the exercise of choice at this point. I hope my new recipes get approved soon by nutrition support. I found several new recipes to convert but I always need some advice from nutrition support to make sure I am not going off plan. Take care and good luck to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment