Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yoga and Tanning

Well I started Yoga back this week. I plan on doing yoga about 3 times a week. I might start doing Zumba on Sundays. I have a friend that is dying to go to Zumba, so I just ordered smaller Yoga pants and plan on starting Sunday if they get here. I am doing the Namaste, Shiva Rea Daily Energy on Discovery Health and I am doing Stretch X and Yoga X from P90X. My reward for losing over 40 lbs is that I started tanning in a Bronzing bed. I love the relaxation that comes from tanning. I am so pasty white usually so to keep from burning so much in the summer I will tan a little bit. Since I have lost all this weight we plan on doing more things outside in the summer so I'm starting with my base tan now!!! I hope I continue to lose about 10 lbs a month. I would like to be down at least another 20 lbs by my birthday in July. I am trying Sandy's

Italian Turkey Sausage with Spaghetti Squash except I am going to mix it up a little probably take away the fennel seeds, add some more Italian seasonings and use chicken instead!! I will probably post pictures and the adapted recipe tonight or in the morning. Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment