Monday, April 18, 2011

Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms

This recipe is out of the Medifast Cook book. I love mushrooms but I guess I don't care for Portabello mushrooms. LOL I had two mushroom caps for my dinner last night and only was able to get through one and half of the other. The overwhelming taste of dirt kept creeping up in my mouth. I think I will try to find some large white mushrooms and just stuff tons of those next time. LOL I was hoping that this would become a favorite of mine but I just didn't care for the taste. If you are a portabello mushroom lover this recipe is for you because the filling is wonderful and cheesy. I am down 41 lbs in about 3 months. I have to keep going at this and finding new recipes is the one way that I keep things interesting and how I keep on track. I am building a recipe book not only for the time that I am on Medifast but for the continuation of my life. This to me is not a diet....IT IS A LIFE STYLE CHANGE!! I wish continued success for all that deal with weight the way I and many others have. We can do this one recipe at a time!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment