Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spanish Chicken (Crockpot-Style!)

I love this meal because I get to throw it in a crockpot and forget it. This is not only yummy but filling also. I got this recipe off of www.getskinnybehappy.com when I first started Medifast. We have ate it several times just because it is yummy and convenient. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!!!!

  • 4-6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 large onion, diced
  • 1 cup frozen green beans
  • 1 can (4oz.) sliced mushrooms
  • 1/2 teas tarragon
  • 1/2 teas savory
  • 1/4 teas garlic powder
  • 1 (16 oz) can stewed tomatoes
  • salt and pepper to taste
Arrange chicken in bottom of crockpot. Add the onion, beans, mushrooms, tarragon, savory, garlic powder, tomatoes and salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
Servings: 4 to 6

No comments:

Post a Comment