Monday, April 25, 2011

Doctors Visit

I just visited my doctor today. I couldn't wait to see him I had not started the Medifast diet the last time I was in his office. I had lost 42 lbs since the last visit. I couldn't wait to see his face.I have been going to this doctor for years about my PCOS. He had watched me try everything to lose weight with medications, exercise and diet. Nothing seemed to work. I found Medifast over 3 months ago and just jumped head first into the program. So he walked into the room and said well don't you look different. I happily said yes and told him to look at my weight. His eyes about bugged out of his head when he had seen how much I had lost. He asked what I have been doing and I told him about Medifast. I even took my recipe binder in with the rules and regulations over our lean and green meals to show him how simple it was. He was amazed how easy and how much of the lean and green you could have. I told him that he should let his other PCOS patients know about it and maybe it would work for them. I want everyone out there to know how easy this is if you just try. He was so excited for me and told me to not to come back for 3 months and we would see then where my weight was at. He kinda looked at me and said jokingly "my little girl is growing up she doesn't need me anymore and thats a good thing" LOL...I love my doctor he is just a caring old clown. I guess we will see what the scale says in 3 months. Hopefully, I am 30 lbs lighter. I have been averaging about 10 lbs a month of weight loss and I hope that continues for the duration of my weigh loss journey. I am hoping to hit my goal weight around christmas or the new year. What a great gift to myself and my husband...a new me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment